Wow! It's only Wednesday and I'm posting! I've been having fun learning how to blog...but boy is it more complex than I thought! Thanks to everyone out there that is posting...I'm inspired by your blogs and am finding things on your blogs that I want to learn how to do!
So, addition and subtraction work stations. We have the Investigations series and I think it is going to be a great resource for games and activities for my workstations.
Did you know?...Investigations has math games online. Many of these games will fit in perfectly with the math station activities. You should check it out..Just click here. Let me know if they will be helpful to you in class. I sure hope so!!!
I'm making this a short post...I want to start reading the next chapter. Thanks soooo much for everyone who is posting such great ideas. You have all been so inspiring and you are really helping me get excited about teaching again!
Thank you for linking up with Math Workstations. Great post. I've used Investigations for 6 years and didn't know about the activities. I'm STC for the school. They will be happy to hear!! Thanks.
ReplyDeletePS. I received your note on participating in the postcard exchange. Please email me. I don't have an email for you.
primarygraffiti(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks for the online math games link. I can't wait to use these games for the upcoming school year.
ReplyDelete