In a previous post, I was lamenting that I haven't blogged at all this school year. I blog stalk a lot, and I can think of tons of ideas for posts, but I've haven't taken the time to post. Well, yesterday I realize there is "an app for that" (how behind am I?) and I am writing this from my ipad. I also found out that you can take pics within the app to add! I'm so excited! (I know, many of you probably discovered this ages ago...smile)
Anyway, I had a great idea today and I thought that you might enjoy it! It turns out that I really am teaching second grade next year (you can gain reference to that here), although I will believe it when it really happens. And I am already trying to organize a little. So as I started putting away some of the wonderful math games I have downloaded from all you wonderful bloggers, I thought of a way to organize my math tubs where I am keeping them all.
Each label has the main concept from the CCS and the abbreviation so as I am looking at the labels of the game, I can easily find which tub to put it back into. When I am trying to teach a particular standard, I will be able to go to the tub to find a game. I guess that within the tub you could also organize by standard, but I don't know if I will go that far!
This would work for all grades since the domains and clusters are the same. I think it is going to work well for me, I will have to let you know. I hope you all have a great evening!



No comments:
Post a Comment