Living in AZ, snow days are extremely rare, so I was so excited to get the phone call this morning! School wasn't cancelled really for snow but for ice. The roads are just too slippery! So as I laid in bed and pondered what I was going to do today, I immediately thought of getting onto my Google reader and catching up on some blogs. However, while I've been sitting here scrolling through and gathering some wonderful ideas, I have found myself wishing my blog was "that" cute, wishing I had taken pics of the great projects we've been working on, and wondering why I feel like I have no clue how to blog or what to blog about even though I blogged a little last year!
It's late, but I am posting my New Year's resolution....back to blogging! With my free time today I am going to search out some blogging tutorials through the wonderful blogs I am following and I am going to see what changes I can make to freshen up my blog. Then, I am going to make a plan of what I can do this week to get myself back in the groove!
Thank you to all you wonderful bloggers out there for your inspiration! It's just what I needed this morning!
Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your snow day!
ReplyDeleteChrissy
First Grade Found Me